Contact: Abri Pistorius
Call: +27 71 541 1233
Email – email@example.com
We are a father-son operated ranch in the Northern parts of the South African Bushveld, that have been hunting with hunters from all corners of the globe for the past decade. During this time we have accommodated more than 100 guests per year and we pride ourselves in giving the client be it he or she, small or big, bow or rifle hunter the outmost service to make sure your needs are fully satisfied. Our luxurious facilities will meet your expectations to make sure that your trip to Africa will be ever part of your unforgettable memories. We have a very successful hunting track record be it bow or rifle and have accommodated first time hunters and toddlers in a manner to make sure that their first time to Africa won’t be their last.
Our game prices are very competitive due to our natural breeding of animals that roams free on our ranch.
A Lalamanzi representative will meet you in person at the airport(O.R. Thambo) on day of arrival.
Daily rates include:
- Services of a licensed Professional Hunter, trained skinner,tracker and Hunting vehicle.
- Full accommodation including all meals and local beverages (export liquor not included and will be charged) during your safari with us.
- Daily laundry.
- Transportation to and from the airport.
- Hunting licenses, except CITIES (only applicable on a few animals).
- Field preparation of trophies and their transportation to a taxidermist.
- A privately own runway is available if you want to fly in from Johannesburg. It can handle any type of small aircraft single or twin prop.
Other Daily Rates Exclude:
- Trophy fees.
- Pre-arranged rifle importation permit.
- All costs on sightseeing trips.
- Guide for non-hunter if needed at $100/day/guide.
- Hotel costs before/during/after the hunt.
- Hire of arms and ammunition.
- Packing, dipping and shipping of trophies and taxidermy fees.
- Value added tax at 15%.
- Gratuities to PH & other staff.
Types of Hunts
Most safaris are usually done with a rifle. The most common size rifle used for plains game hunting is a .308 and a .243 for night and small animals. It is the decision of the hunter to decide which size calibre will be used for the specific hunt (check minimum requirements for big and exotic game). The average shooting distance on the safari is 70-150 yards. It is recommended that you zero your rifle at 100 yards. Rifle hunting are done by walk and stalk and hunting vehicles. Rifles can be rented per day at a small fee.
We do our part when it comes to bow hunting. Our facilities speaks for themselves. Hides have been selectively placed all over the hunting area to ensure that you succeed in your desired hunt. All types of plains game can be hunted with a bow. Big and exotic game must be arranged before the hunt so that all the needed preparations are done. Trial cameras are also placed next to the blinds to monitor the activity in the area. The average distance for the bow hunter would be 25-30 yards when shooting out of the hide. There are no import permits required nor any charges.